This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. It gives professionals the flexibility to handle new construction or room-side retrofit installations from one hard-working product line with a full range of operating points. Innovations include foldable mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before. And all with new grille designs that are at home in any decor.
- 80 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 75 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to Fifty Percent* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50% compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests.*
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness. See nutone.com/invent for more details.
Buy this Bath Fan online at
NuTone Bath Fans available at The Home Depot.
Find the nearest Home Depot location in your neighborhood.
NuTone InVent Series Features & Benefits Video
NuTone InVent Series How To Install
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
What are CFMs? - Danny Lipford
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home - Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Evacuate the Bathroom
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||75|
|CFM @ 0.10"||80|
|CFM @ 0.25"||67|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||No|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||N/A|
|Light Bulb Wattage||N/A|
|Light Bulbs Included||No|
|Lighting Type||No Light|
|Minimum construction space required||2" x 6"|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Product Weight (Pounds)||10.0|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
ARN80 is rated
Rated 5 out of
Does the Job it is intended to do.
This product is great and clears the room in a matter of seconds. Keep up the good work.
Date published: 2017-11-11
Rated 1 out of
Disappointed in noice level.
The reason I bought this fan was based on its rating of 2.0 Sones. is just as noisy as the vintage fan I replaced. It exhausts okay but the noise level in a small bathroom (50 sq ft) with a tile floor is unacceptable.
Date published: 2016-12-10
Rated 5 out of
The ARN80 I purchased is a replacement for the original bathroom exhaust fan which was 28 yrs old.
The ARN80 is quiet and it pulls most of the moisture out before it covers the walls and mirrors.
It was easy to install, give yourself at least 2 or 3 hours.
I replaced the 3" vent pipe with 4" vent piping, which took a little more time.
Attic access is not required, but helpful if your planning on replacing the vent pipe.
This is the second ARN80 I installed in the last 2 months.
Great product / Great buy.
Home Depot has all the accessories needed for a DIY project, and all the accessories are in the same isle as the exhaust fans.
When buying, pay close attention to the CFM's and Sound level.
Date published: 2016-06-05
Rated 1 out of
Fan is not as quiet as advertised.
This fan in the store was billed as quiet, but it rattles and is noisier than my old fan that I replaced. This fan was installed by a contractor so not installed incorrectly. Very disappointing.
Date published: 2016-04-29
Whatbis the little round cylinder thing hanging loose inside the fan
Thank you for your question on the model ARN80 exhaust fan. The round cylinder thing you are referring to is a starting capacitor for the motor.
Date published: 2017-01-05
How long can the duct be? I want to vent out the side of the house about 14'
Thank you for your question on the model ARN80 exhaust fan. The ARN80 can handle up to 23 feet of four inch, straight rigid duct work. You would need to reduce that distance by four feet for every elbow installed.
Date published: 2017-01-09
The grille spring will pop off on one side or the other .
When the grille gets within one inch of the ceiling one side comes off. One problem is the electrical box is in the way of the spring but I do not think that is whats causing this.
Please contact Technical Support at 1-888-336-6151 for assistance with your issue. New springs can be sent out to resolve this issue.
Date published: 2016-12-29