- DISCONTINUED Replaced by Model AEN80F
To simplify installation, Project Packs are ideal for Builders and Contractors. When drywall work and painting is complete, the fan components needed to finish the job are available in single packs under separate model numbers.
Finish kit includes motor plate, motor, wheel and grille
- 80 CFM; Nearly silent operation 0.8 Sones, ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- 4" ducting; fits 2 x 8 construction Motor engineered for continuous operation
- UL Listed for use over tub/shower with GFCI circuit
- Use with QTXRN000HF housing pack to complete the installation
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 and CALGreen
Whole House Mechanical Ventilation Specifier
Code compliant solutions for one and two family dwellings and townhouses up to three stories
To better serve you in determining your customers’ whole house mechanical ventilation (otherwise known as continuous ventilation) needs, Broan-NuTone has developed this on-line tool. With our CodeKey Specifier you can be confident that the products you choose will meet the latest codes and regulations. Use this tool to make your specification job easier.
Let’s get started by selecting the state where the dwelling unit will be located. CLICK HERE
|CFM @ 0.10"||80|
QTREN080F is rated
Rated 4 out of
Just a home owner
Not quite ULTRA Silent
I've had this installed a few months ago and the fan itself is great but there is more noise than I expected. Even the electrician who did the install was perplexed about the rattle. I read somewhere online about the size of the air-ducts might cause this but I haven't pursued trying to improve the sound. Maybe my expectations were too high?!
Date published: 2015-03-15