This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. It gives professionals the flexibility to handle new construction or room-side retrofit installations from one hard-working product line with a full range of operating points. Innovations include foldable mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before. And all with new grille designs that are at home in any decor.
- 80 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 75 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50%* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- 100W max. incandescent A19 type bulb or energy efficient equivalent bulb with Maximum Overall Length (M.O.L.) of 4.4" or less (bulb not included)
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness. See nutone.com/invent for more details.
NuTone InVent Series Features & Benefits Video
NuTone InVent Series How To Install
Older Homes and Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality: Passions
Spot Ventilation Can Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Home
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
What are CFMs? - Danny Lipford
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home - Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Evacuate the Bathroom
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||75|
|CFM @ 0.10"||80|
|CFM @ 0.25"||60|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||No|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Light Bulb Wattage||100|
|Light Bulbs Included||No|
|Minimum construction space required||2" x 6"|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Product Weight (Pounds)||10.0 lbs|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
Can the light in this unit be dimmed?
Can I put the fan on one switch and the light on a separate dimmer switch?
Thank you for your question on the model AN80L exhaust fan/light. The AN80L is designed to use two separate switches for independent operation of the fan and light. The light bulb required for the AN80L is a standard 100 watt maximum incandescent bulb, and you can use a dimmer switch for the light.
Date published: 2016-12-19
Where does the spring go to hold the light unit up?
I'm not sure what is meant by "Squeeze the spring and insert it into the unit?? It does not pull the lighting unit to the ceiling. I must be doing something wrong?
Thank you for your question on the model AN80L exhaust fan/light. There are tabs in the sides of the unit housing where the springs get attached. Page 2, step 8 of the installation instructions show where the springs get attached. Please make sure that the bottom of the unit housing is flush with the finished side of the ceiling and not installed on top of the ceiling dry wall. The installation instructions are available for download from our web site for your convenience. Please contact the Technical Service Department at 888-336-6151 if you need further assistance.
Date published: 2016-11-03