One of NuTone’s best, QT Series fans feature very quiet operation and are powerful enough to maintain strong airflow to keep your bathroom free of humidity. It’s a rare combination, but QT Series fans can provide extra ventilation in many rooms in your home. The kitchen, laundry room, media room, or even the closet can benefit from a little ventilation, in a streamlined design, any time you need it. The quiet says it all.
- Sensaire® technology detects the rapid rise in humidity meaning it will react much faster than other competitive fans or controls that wait for a humidity set-point to be reached
- You set the sensitivity adjustment during installation and the fan turns on automatically to clear the air, then shuts off automatically when humidity is removed, so it is always thinking, even when your family doesn’t
- Set the delay-off timer anywhere between 5 and 60 minutes and you can be sure the bathroom will be cleared of humidity just as you expected
- 110 CFM quickly reduces humidity to prevent or eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 100 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Two energy efficient 18-watt fluorescent bulbs (included) cast bright, clean light through a light lens with quality diffusion and no hot spots, providing broad, even illumination to help you get ready every morning
- 4-watt nightlight (bulb not included) has the perfect glow to light a dark bathroom during a nighttime visit
- Very quiet operation at 0.7 Sones, for a peaceful environment where you can relax
- 6” ducting for superior performance
- White textured Polymeric grille designed to work in any décor, makes this fan the perfect choice, no matter how often you redecorate
- ENERGY STAR® Certified, giving you the confidence of knowing your fan won’t be noticed on your utility bill
- Adjustable hanger bar system for fast and flexible installation to fit all types of construction
- UL Listed for use over tub or shower with a GFCI circuit; that means you can optimize ventilation effectiveness by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 and CALGreen
Buy this Bath Fan online at
NuTone Bath Fans available at The Home Depot.
Find the nearest Home Depot location in your neighborhood.
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home – Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
Whole House Mechanical Ventilation Specifier
Code compliant solutions for one and two family dwellings and townhouses up to three stories
To better serve you in determining your customers’ whole house mechanical ventilation (otherwise known as continuous ventilation) needs, Broan-NuTone has developed this on-line tool. With our CodeKey Specifier you can be confident that the products you choose will meet the latest codes and regulations. Use this tool to make your specification job easier.
Let’s get started by selecting the state where the dwelling unit will be located. CLICK HERE
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||105|
|CFM @ 0.10"||110|
|CFM @ 0.25"||90|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2018||No|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Light Bulb Wattage||18|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum construction space required||2" x 8"|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Product Weight (Pounds)||10.8|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
is this available without a light?
Thank you for your question. Yes. The QTXEN110H is the same fan without the light option.
Date published: 2017-08-17
Is there a motion sensor in this fan/light?
Is there a motion sensor in this fan/light?
Specifically for the night light.
Also are the normal bulbs and the night light in the fan/light at the same time and does the night light come on automatically.
Thank you for your question regarding the QTXEN110HFLT. This fan does not have a motion sensor. Instead, it uses a humidity sensor to turn on the exhaust fan. Also, the main light and the night light are typically not used at the same time. Lastly, the night light does not come on automatically; it would need to be switched on manually. A lot of the operations for this fan depend on how it is wired and how many switches you have at the wall to control the different functions. If you need further assistance, please call Technical Support at 888-336-6151.
Date published: 2018-10-22
What Multi-function switch is compatible with this fan?
Thank you for your question on the model QTXEN110HFLT humidity sensing exhaust fan/fluorescent light/night light. To have independent operation of all functions you would need four separate switches or a four function switch with the associated wiring. We have a four function switch, model 77DW (for white) and 77DV (for ivory) that would work with this unit. Please contact the Technical Service Department at 888-336-6151 if you need further assistance.
Date published: 2016-11-28