With the ability to retrofit installation, upgrade the style of your bathroom or powder room with an elegant and modern decorative ventilation fan. With the interchangeable trim kit, select a style that is suitable for the décor of the room. This decorative bathroom exhaust fan provides powerfully efficient ventilation and works quietly to keep your space free from odor and humidity.
- 80 CFM airflow clears the air of humidity, odor and airborne particulates and helps prevent mold and mildew.
- Permanently lubricated motor and polymeric blower wheel operate at only 2.5 Sones for quiet operation
- Uses one 60 Watt maximum, A19 type, E26 bulb or energy-efficient equivalent (bulb not included). White alabaster glass dome is surrounded by white finish trim-ring mounting, a beautiful complement to any room (13-1/4 inch diameter). Includes two easy-to-change trim kits — Brushed Bronze and
- 5-3/4 inch housing height allows for 2-in. x 6-in. ceiling installations
- Tapered, polymeric duct fitting with built-in backdraft damper for easy, positive duct connection and no metallic clatter
- UL listed for use in insulated ceilings (type I.C.) and HVI-2100 certified for safety
- Not for use over bathtubs or showers
- 1-year limited warranty
Buy this Decorative Fan Light online at
NuTone Bath Fans available at The Home Depot.
Find the nearest Home Depot location in your neighborhood.
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
What are CFMs? - Danny Lipford
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home - Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Evacuate the Bathroom
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||75|
|CFM @ 0.10"||80|
|CFM @ 0.25"||64|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||No|
|Globe Color||White Alabaster|
|Grille Finish||Brushed Nickel|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||8-1/4" x 8" x 5-3/4"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Light Bulb Wattage||60 Watt Max|
|Light Bulbs Included||No|
|Minimum construction space required||2" x 6"|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|