To simplify installation, Project Finish Packs are ideal for Builders and Contractors. When drywall work and painting is complete, the fan components needed to finish the job are available in single packs under separate model numbers.
- For use with NuTone AN000HF fan Housing Packs to complete the installation
This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. Innovations include foldable mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before. And all with new grille designs that are at home in any decor.
- 80 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 75 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50%* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness. See nutone.com/invent for more details.
NuTone InVent Series Features & Benefits Video
NuTone InVent Series How To Install
Older Homes and Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality: Passions
Spot Ventilation Can Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Home
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
What are CFMs? - Danny Lipford
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home - Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Evacuate the Bathroom
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||75|
|CFM @ 0.10"||80|
|CFM @ 0.25"||60|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||Yes|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||N/A|
|Light Bulb Wattage||N/A|
|Light Bulbs Included||No|
|Lighting Type||No Light|
|Minimum construction space required||2" x 6"|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
How do I get it to stop dripping from the fan?
My fan does a great job removing the humidity from the room but once I turn the fan off I get drips of water coming from it.
Thank you for your question on bath and ventilation fans. If the housing of the fan is cooler than the humid air getting pulled through it, you can get condensation inside the unit housing. First make sure you have sufficient insulation around and on top of the unit housing. Next, you want to run the exhaust fan while you are showering and for an additional 15 – 20 minutes after the shower is done to finish taking the moisture out of the room and drying out the housing and duct work. Please contact the Technical Service Department at 888-336-6151 if you need further assistance.
Date published: 2017-05-04