Cyclonic version power units feature a sleek design allowing them to mount closely against the wall so you can make the most of your space. The power unit has a revolutionary internal sound suppression system that provides quiet performance. A convenient status light on the power unit indicates when the canister is full and needs to be emptied. New motor designs have up to 5 times more cleaning power than conventional vacuums. With better filtration, you won’t be spreading the dust around -- because microscopic dust particles are exhausted to the exterior of your home.
- Designed for larger homes up to 12,000 square feet, this power unit has a dual 2-stage motor that delivers 1040 air watts of power, making it the most powerful unit in its class delivering deep cleaning and better filtration than any conventional vacuum; UL Listed for your confidence
- Filters feature HEPA (High Efficiency Particle Air) rated media, anti-microbial protection, and anti-stick technology to trap dust and bacteria better than ever to result in a cleaner home and improved indoor air quality; maintenance is made simple through an easy-access door
- Internal sound suppression system significantly reduces noise, so even though it’s mounted outside the living area, you won’t hear it through the walls
- Progressive indicator lights alert you when to empty the pail so there is no guesswork. Oversized debris pail handles make for quick and easy pail removal; just snap the clips open and the pail releases
- Large seven gallon debris pail reduces the frequency that you need to empty, which makes a little less work for you
- Dual vacuum air intakes are located on both sides of the unit for connection of the trunk lines and for flexibility of choice in installation locations; six foot power cord included for even more convenience
- NuTone Central Vacuum Power Units provide superior soil removal, filtration, efficiency and carpet wear and are recognized in the industry as products you can trust