One of NuTone’s best, QT Series fans feature very quiet operation and are powerful enough to maintain strong airflow to keep your bathroom free of humidity. It’s a rare combination, but QT Series fans can provide extra ventilation in many rooms in your home. The kitchen, laundry room, media room, or even the closet can benefit from a little ventilation, in a streamlined design, any time you need it. The quiet says it all.
- Sensaire® technology detects the rapid rise in humidity meaning it will react much faster than other competitive fans or controls that wait for a humidity set-point to be reached
- You set the sensitivity adjustment during installation and the fan turns on automatically to clear the air, then shuts off automatically when humidity is removed, so it is always thinking, even when your family doesn’t
- Set the delay-off timer anywhere between 5 and 60 minutes and you can be sure the bathroom will be cleared of humidity just as you expected
- 110 CFM quickly reduces humidity to prevent or eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 100 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Very quiet operation at 0.7 Sones, for a peaceful environment where you can relax
- 6” ducting for superior performance
- White textured Polymeric grille designed to work in any décor, makes this fan the perfect choice, no matter how often you redecorate
- ENERGY STAR® Certified, giving you the confidence of knowing your fan won’t be noticed on your utility bill
- Adjustable hanger bar system for fast and flexible installation to fit all types of construction
- UL Listed for use over tub or shower with a GFCI circuit; that means you can optimize ventilation effectiveness by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 and CALGreen
Buy this Bath Fan online at
NuTone Bath Fans available at The Home Depot.
Find the nearest Home Depot location in your neighborhood.
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home – Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
Whole House Mechanical Ventilation Specifier
Code compliant solutions for one and two family dwellings and townhouses up to three stories
To better serve you in determining your customers’ whole house mechanical ventilation (otherwise known as continuous ventilation) needs, Broan-NuTone has developed this on-line tool. With our CodeKey Specifier you can be confident that the products you choose will meet the latest codes and regulations. Use this tool to make your specification job easier.
Let’s get started by selecting the state where the dwelling unit will be located. CLICK HERE
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||105|
|CFM @ 0.10"||110|
|CFM @ 0.25"||90|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2018||No|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||N/A|
|Light Bulb Wattage||N/A|
|Light Bulbs Included||No|
|Lighting Type||No Light|
|Minimum construction space required||2" x 8"|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Product Weight (Pounds)||9.1|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Watts @ 0.1"||31.4|
QTXEN110H is rated
Rated 4 out of
It satisfied my application as I have a Jack/Jill bath room set up. It's quiet and humidity sensor works well . It was also an easy install , only required enlargement of existing opening of a smaller unit
Date published: 2019-01-05
Rated 5 out of
Purchased 3 of these and so far they work great
Our electrician recommended and installed your humidity sensing fan in our downstairs bathroom. Very quiet, comes on automatically when needed, and shuts off when humidity is cleared. It worked so well we had him install two more in other bathrooms.
Date published: 2017-04-21
Can I purchase a new grill?
I have an older model QTXEN bath fan that works great, however, I need a replacement grill.
It appears, from your description of the housing on the newer models without the light, that the grill size and type is the same.
Please send information on how I may get a new grill.
Thank you for your question. You will need to order part number 97016964 to replace your grille. The part is available through our website by using the Shop for Parts link or by contacting Customer Service at 888-336-3948.
Date published: 2017-06-07
What is the difference in H and S models
Thank you for your question on the model QTXEN110H and QTXEN110S humidity sensing exhaust fans. These are both Energy Star qualified, 110 CFM, humidity sensing exhaust fans. The QTXEN110H is a Home Depot exclusive model while the QTXEN110S can be found at other distributors of NuTone products.
Date published: 2016-06-09
Auto Shut-Off not working?
I have installed two of the QTXEN110H-A fans, installed with a dual light switch...one for manual and the other for the sensing aspect. Manual works fine.
Activating the second switch causes a trigger noise in the fan, then after about 15 seconds it comes on bur never shuts off. I have set the timer to 5 minutes and humidity sensor to 80%. What is happening? Why will it not work properly?
Thank you for your question. The most likely cause of your issue is that you may have a bad Control Assembly. The Control Assembly is your humidity sensor and controls all functions related to sensory. Please contact Technical Support at 888-336-6151 for further assistance.
Date published: 2018-12-03
Can this fan be setup to run without any timed modes.. Just Manual ON/OFF
We just want the fan controlled by the wall switch. Please include how to setup if possible. thank you.
Thank you for your question. For odor or vapor control, the fan can be energized by cycling its wall-mounted switch if one is installed. Once the fan has been turned on in this manner, it will remain on for the set “MINUTES” period.
To manually energize the fan:
1. Go to Step 2 if switch is already on; otherwise, turn switch on for more than 1 second.
2. Switch off for less than 1 second.
3. Switch back on and fan will turn on.
For further assistance, contact Broan-Nutone Technical Support at 888-336-6151.
Date published: 2018-01-31
I need to replace my current NuTone model QTXEN050-A. Is model QTXEN110H a suitable replacement?
Are the housing sizes identical?
Will any modifications to my ceiling be required?
The QTXEN110H is more than 2x the CFM of my existing fan. Will this be a problem?
Thank you for your question. YOu can replace your current QTXEN050 with a QTXEN110H. They are the same size, so you will not need to make any alterations to your ceiling. The QTXEN110H does have a Humidity sensing function though. For further assistance, contact Technical Support at 888-336-6151.
Date published: 2019-01-14