Hartford-based company recognized with coveted ‘Visionary’ distinction
HARTFORD, Wis., (Jan. 27, 2015) – Broan-NuTone®, the leading manufacturer of residential ventilation products, has been awarded the 2014 International Service Excellence Award in the Visionary category from the Customer Service Institute of America. This is the third consecutive year the company has been recognized, but it marks the company’s first win in the Visionary category.
The award is given to the company that best displays dedication to both its customers and team members, while constantly seeking ways to improve. The Visionary category recognizes companies at the industry forefront in regards to product innovation, education and relationships.
“As a company, Broan-NuTone is committed to exceeding expectations – both internally and externally,” said Dick Palmersheim, group vice president, marketing, Broan-NuTone LLC. “This level of service doesn’t just start at purchase, but rather the moment our product category is part of the consideration set. We take a lot of pride in the fact that we continue to satisfy customer needs well after they’ve selected Broan-NuTone.”
Broan-NuTone’s leadership in customer service is demonstrated through the following initiatives:
- Product Review Process – Allows customers to share thoughts online about products and rate overall performance on a scale of one to five stars.
- Codekey™, Make-Up Air and Attic Ventilation Selector Tools – Helps contractors and end-users select the proper ventilation solutions for their needs.
- “Ask Us” Program – Allows customers to ask questions about specific products directly on the Broan-NuTone website.
- Brands Net Process – Broan-NuTone experts respond to product questions on customer websites (Home Depot, Lowe’s, etc.).
- BlueVolt training program – Educates Broan-NuTone’s internal sales force and distributors on new products and programs.
- Business Process Management (BPM) system – Internal procedures for quality assurance.
“Information sharing and responsiveness is critical at every level. But superior customer service isn’t just a message, it’s a mission,” added Palmersheim. “We are honored to receive the 2014 International Service Excellence Award for a third year in a row.”
For more information, visit the Customer Service Institute of America and www.NuTone.com
About Broan and Broan-NuTone
BROAN® is a registered trademark of Broan-NuTone LLC, North America's leading manufacturer and distributor of residential ventilation products including range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, balanced ventilation systems (IAQ), built-in heaters, attic ventilators and trash compactors. NuTone® is a registered trademark of Broan-NuTone LLC, North America's leading manufacturer and distributor of residential built-in convenience products including door chimes, central vacuum systems, ceiling fans, intercom systems, ironing centers and ventilation fans. ULTRA™, ULTRAQuick™, ULTRAGreen™, ULTRASmart™, ULTRASilent™, ULTRALucent™ and ULTRASense™ are trademarks of Broan-NuTone LLC.
Broan-NuTone LLC is a subsidiary of Nortek, Inc., a global, diversified company whose many market-leading brands deliver broad capabilities and a wide array of innovative, technology-driven products and solutions for lifestyle improvement at home and at work. Please visit www.nortek.com for more information.